High performance Ethernet over VDSL/LRE Solution
The MLS-200-E is an Ethernet over VDSL2 product with high performance. It is easy bridge that efficiently extends 10/100 Ethernet circuits to 2 wire-Networking LAN for Internet and Intranet access. The VDSL2 technology offers the absolutely fastest data transmission speeds over existing copper telephone lines or Coaxial line without the need of rewiring. The MLS-200-E supports ultra-high performance to the pervasive telephone line network with up to 100/100Mbps symmetric data rate with in 300m and 7.8/2Mbps for 2.1km(copper) long connections.
Implements with Existing Telephone Copper Wires
The MLS-200-E is also a Long Reach Ethernet (LRE) converter provides two RJ-45 Ethernet ports and two RJ-11 phone jacks and one Coaxial Jack. One RJ11/Coaxial is for VDSL2 connection and the other is for POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. The MLS-200-E had built-in POTS splitter to share the existing phone line with POTS, therefore it is no need of replacing the existing copper wiring. Just plug the MLS-200-E into the existing RJ-11 telephone jack and a high-performance VDSL2 network can be connected. It is ideal for use ad Ethernet extender to an existing 1-pair network.
Implements with Existing Coaxial Wires
The MLS-200-E had Coaxial Interfaces for point-to-point wiring network. The MLS-200-E supports ultra-high performance to the pervasive Coaxial (RG-59/RG-6) line network with up to 100/100Mbps symmetric data rate with in 500m and 15/1Mbps for 3km long connections.
The Converter is plug-and-play design and fully compatible with all kinds of network protocols. Moreover, the operating status of each individual port and the whole system can be watched via the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. MLS-200-E build in DIP switch selectable can be setting to central side (CO) or client side (CPE) mode. For point-to-point connection, a CPE mode MLS-200-E and a CO mode MLS-200-E must setup as one pair of converters to perform the connection.
Providers Superior Upstream and Downstream Transmission
The MLS-200-E also defines asymmetric and symmetric band plans and auto mode for the transmission of upstream and downstream signals. For more information please reference Table.
- Ultra-high performance to the pervasive Coaxial (RG-59) line network with up to 100/100Mbps symmetric data rate with in 500m and 15/1Mbps for 3km long connections.
- Smart configuration for short loop installation can be work with Profile 30A, and long distance can be work with in Profile 17a for Auto mode.
- Operates transparent to high layer protocols such as TCP/IP and VLAN tagging.
- Auto-MDIX and Auto-sensing 10Base-T or 100Base-TX and Full or Half-Duplex on the Ethernet port.
- Plug and Play design for simple installation, single DIP switch selectable for configuration.
- Status LEDs for simple monitoring of the device and connection status.
- Extend LAN connectivity to a remote site or between buildings
- Connect Ethernet over the different Room over existing house’s Copper/Coax line infrastructure
- Connect new controller technology on the factory floor using existing wiring
- Extend Ethernet connectivity from a backbone network to an isolated location via Copper/Coax wire
- Transmit Video and traffic controller information over existing Copper/Coax wire
- Extend 300 meter for HDMI over IP convert application.